Delivered by qualified registered nurses – Certificate IV or enrolled nurses depending on your needs – in the comfort and privacy of your home, this support ensures your health issues will be addressed.
When you need the attention of a medical professional to ensure peace of mind, SummitCare HomeCare can provide 24-hour nursing.
The SummitCare Nurses will provide peace of mind to you and your family and friends, assurance your medical needs are met, and you may not have to travel to GP and hospital appointments.
Our in-home nursing service can be available to you 24 hours a day, year round, or fewer hours if you require less support.
Nurses can assist with a variety of services, such as:
- looking after your dressings and medications
- providing post-operative care
- assessing your condition
- delivering comfort and companionship
- monitoring your blood pressure, temperature and pulse
- liaising with other health professionals
For more details about the private 24-hour nursing services we can provide, please contact us today.