Located throughout Sydney and Newcastle, each SummitCare aged care centre is home to a vibrant, welcoming and inclusive community that maintains strong connections to the local area and partnerships with local organisations.
Choose to live in one of our centres and you will receive the highest level of professional care, including low, high and dementia-specific support focusing on your wellbeing.
Our residential aged care facilities provide a range of services, including:
- Onsite nursing team available 24/7
- Access to allied health services
- Palliative care
- Diabetes support
- Dementia support
- Hairdressing services
- Aged care specialist dietitian
- Recreational activities
- Mobility ad exercise program
- In-house laundry facilities
WHY CHOOSE SUMMITCARE FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE NEEDS?
- Our promise – we strive to improve the wellbeing of our residents by creating warm, nurturing and welcoming communities.
- We are passionate and experienced – with more than 50 year’s experience, we operate by strong set of values including integrity, trust, respect, loyalty and friendship
- Our people are our greatest asset – Each and every member of the SummitCare team is highly skilled and passionate about supporting every aspect of our resident’s wellbeing.
- We celebrate excellence – our knowledge helps us to drive and deliver excellent care across all of our residental aged care facilities and mobile services
- We exceed expectations – We always aim to provide quality, consistency and outstanding value. Our resident and family engagement feedback shows more that 80% satisfaction in our services.